Site maintenance & activity reporting now live for all clients
Today sees the release of something that we have wanted to get out the door for a long time, namely “Site Maintenance Reporting“.
In a nutshell, this is a report that gets generated every month and details what we have done to keep your site secure, safe and maintained.
The types of things we are now reporting on are:
- current core version WordPress running on your site
- number of posts
- active plugins
- themes installed
- the number of registered users
- Google Analytics reporting
- Webmaster Search Console reporting
- Yoast SEO post/page scores
- uptime monitoring
- the number of site backups, and finally
- the number of attacks protected against
These reports should have already been generated and emailed to you. If you:
- haven’t received the report
- would like to add people to the email list that should receive the report
- would like to change the frequency of the report generation
then, please let us know so we can amend and follow up accordingly.
We are continuously trying to improve this aspect of the service and hope to be able to make even better as this report evolves